There are Two Ways to Resolve Disconnects When Sending and Receiving Email.
1. Open up Outlook Express. Click on the word "TOOLS". A menu will drop down, then click on "OPTIONS". Proceed to step two(2)
2. Click on the tab labeled "CONNECTION", Remove the checkmark in "HANG UP AFTER SENDING AND RECEIVING" Then press the "OK" Button. Your done.
Provided by SME
1. Open Outlook Express then click on the send and receive button. Go to Step two (2).
2. You will see the send and receive dialog box, click once on the check box next to "Hang up when finished" this will clear the check mark from the box. Go to step three (3)
3. Your send and receive dialog box should look similar to the one below. Your Done.